Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Dear Student,

Thank you for contacting me regarding your transfer plans. I am as thrilled as you are that you want to transfer to the state University instead of staying here to finish your degree. It was a little difficult to pick up on your transfer plans given you showed up in full state U gear. 

You know that I am as disappointed to be here as you are. I wish I worked at such a "hallowed" institution like state University, instead of just here at this lowly university. I know that my job SHOULD be to get all of my students to transfer elsewhere. I know I should spend all of my time looking at state U's requirements, knowing state U's courses, and state U's curriculum and state U's faculty so that I can more effectively help you transfer. It would definitely be more helpful to know that information than to know the information for the university that I actually work for. 

Good luck with your transfer plans and I hope you don't waste too much time here before you leave.


Sincerely,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment