Monday, May 18, 2009

Dear Student, 

Thank you for inquiring about your total number of general electives. It does look like you have taken more general electives than necessary, which of course is my fault as your advisor. I know I was the person that recommended you take the broad range of classes from political science, food production and sports medicine. 

Even though they are so broad in range, and none of them even closely resembles a psychology class, I understand that they should count toward psychology credit. I know the classes were difficult which is exactly why rigor can definitely be considered for substitution as opposed to content of the class being considered for the substitution. 

We will also disregard the number of major specific courses the department has, up to this point, regarded as necessary for you to be fully educated in the major. 

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.


Sincerely,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment