Friday, June 19, 2009

Dear Student, 

Thank you for your ranting phone call today. It's always a pleasure to hear that you have experienced trouble because of procrastination that you blame on me. I appreciate the fact that you needed to register two weeks ago in order to be eligible for your scholarship. I also appreciate the fact that someone extended the deadline, specifically for you, for today. 

I know this means that you HAVE to meet with me TODAY so that you can keep your scholarship that has already been extended and that the last two weeks were didn't work because you had so many other important things on your mind. It is easy to forget the important steps that are involved with such an important aspect of your education. 

I will therefore call all of my students who have scheduled appointments with me today and clear my schedule specifically to accommodate you. I hope this is sufficient. 

Sincerely,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment