Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Dear Student,
Thank you for contacting me yesterday and today. Twice. I agree that your transcripts should have arrived and been evaluated between 5 pm yesterday and 7:30 am this morning. We have elves that work around the clock to evaluate those transcripts because we know it's our fault, not yours, for starting this process so late.

I agree that I should let you register anyway. However, if I do, I am pretty sure my Dean will revoke my privileges and banish me to the outer annex.

I hope you have better luck.

Sincerely,
Me

2 comments:

  1. love your posts. I didn't know you had a blog so I'm glad you posted the link to fb! very entertaining! I'm a new follower! =)
    -ashlee
    http://ashleewray.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. we have elves?? that explains SO much!

    ReplyDelete