Thursday, July 9, 2009

Dear Student, 

Thank you for your email regarding courses for fall. I cannot tell you how happy I am to look up every single possible class and each available section of each of these classes that might possibly work with your schedule. I know we put the entire schedule online, with the convenient "C" for closed classes, but I know how important this is to you and how much you would rather I just tell you what is available specifically for you. 

Given that I know your exact situation so well, including your work schedule, your preferred socializing times, what instructors you like and don't like, and what classes you prefer to take, it is a snap to just whip off this response that includes all the information that is too complicated for you to look up for yourself. But since I am here to work with you, and only you, it makes my day. 


Sincerely,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment