Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Dear student,

Thank you for your email regarding your situation. I understand that you want to add a class and the class is full. I appreciate that you understand that the only way to add a class is through an add card signed by the instructor. 

I think adding this class is a great idea, especially considering you situation. The class meets during your work hours, which is why you cannot come to class to get the add card signed. While this might pose a problem for some students I admire the fact that you are not letting something simple like this scheduling conflict get in the way of you wanting to add the class. However, like attending the class, I will have to tell you that you will have to figure out how to be in two places at once in order to get your add card signed. 

Good luck.


Sincerely,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment