Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Dear Student,
Thank you for your email today. Of course an anthropology degree will not do you much good. You know, I will be happy to create a degree for you that specifically mentions that your "time and money were not a total waste". Because education is always a complete waste of time and money. Except yours. And since you "don't really care what degree [you] get" I'm happy to just make it up for you.

Additionally I will see what "manipulations" and "exceptions" I can find so you can complete. After all, I would hate for you to feel like you "have to give up" because it's too hard. Especially when you're only two semesters away.

Besides, as you said, you already have a job so why would you need a degree? I completely agree. So, never mind. Just give up and be happy with your current job. I'm sure it will last forever and you will never find it necessary to have a degree. Especially one in "just" Anthropology.

Sincerely,

Me

No comments:

Post a Comment